Thus says the LORD:"Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth.For in these things I delight, declares the LORD."
- We Know God less by contemplation than by emulation.
- joy is the happiness we make by sharing.
- Enhancing the freedom of others
- Life alone is only half a life.
- If someone is in need, give. If someone is lonely, invite them home. If someone you know had recently been bereaved, visit them and give them comfort. If you know someone who has lost their job, do all you can to help them find another.
- We gain more than we give.
- The most mourned and missed are not the most successful, rich or famous. They are the people who enhance the lives of others. These were the people who are most loved.